Together we fight HIV/AIDS

Hoima District - The Area of Operation

Posted by Meeting Point Hoima On 2:37 PM 2 comments

Hoima district is in the Mid Western Region of Uganda. Its main town is Hoima, located about 200 kilometers from Kampala (the Capital city of Uganda).
It borders the districts of Kibaale to the south, Kiboga to the east, Misindi to the north and Lake Albert and the Democratic Republic of Congo to the west.
The district is divided into two counties of Bugahya and Buhaguzi and they are sub divided into 11 sub counties, 2 Town Councils, 52 Parishes, 325 Villages and about 50.000 house holds (2002 Cencus Report)


The district covers 3565 square kilometers of land and has a population of about 300.000 (2000 Projection). The population is predominately rural, with a mainstay of agriculture and fishing. The main food crops are maize, millet, cassava, matoke and rice. The main cash crops are tea and tobacco. The population is very dependant on subsistence farming with many households living in poverty.

2 comments:

Eat a healthy ԁiet will ѕuit you, it is sο іnfluential,
it will help get гid of haгmful
ѕubstancеs from thе HCG gгow taller 4 idіotѕ Doсtoгs.
I continued trуing for anοther grow taller 4 idiotѕ геgimе as Acai Force Max tωice a ԁay contrоlѕ loose motіons.
How to lose fat without grow taller 4 iԁіots.
I had been diagnosеd with Diabеteѕ Pilot recorԁs glucose mеаsurements, and lean participants atе.
Better known aѕ Music Tiles сοsts $2.



Feel free to visit my wеb site: http://growingpains101.net

“I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

Many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery stages, we conquered.

The good news is that this doctor is available on:
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
+2349072733661

Post a Comment