Together we fight HIV/AIDS

Donate now

Posted by Meeting Point Hoima On 5:25 PM 1 comment

If you want to make a change for children suffering from HIV/AIDS you can make a donation to Meeting Point Hoima through our bank account:

CENTENARY RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK HOIMA BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: MEETING POINT HOIMA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 8020017050


Please make sure to include your contact information with your donation so you can be sent a receipt from Meeting Point Hoima. The donation amount must be in US dollars.

1 comments:

“I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

Many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we overcame.

The good news is that this physician is available on:
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
+2349072733661

Post a Comment