Together we fight HIV/AIDS

Sponsor a child

Posted by Meeting Point Hoima On 7:26 PM 2 comments

Would you like to make a world of difference to a child a world away? When you sponsor a child through Meeting Point Hoima you provide hope for a special girl or boy and you build a relationship with them.

How Sponsorship Works
If you choose to become a member of our family of sponsors we will send you regular school reports, photos and letters from the child whose life you are changing.



To become a sponsor contact Meeting Point Hoima on:
Tel.: +256362273063
Mobile: +256779403863
Or send an e-mail to: meetingpointhoima@yahoo.com


A little bit goes a long way toward transforming the life of a child in Hoima. Your sponsorship ensures that a child receives an education, health care, and most importantly, a place to call home. We will send you a form and then you can choose a child, that you want to support.
Sponserships costs around 223 dollars a year.

2 comments:

is MPH registered on Skype? what is thye add?

“I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

Many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

The good news is that this physician is available on:
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
+2349072733661

Post a Comment