Together we fight HIV/AIDS

History

Posted by Meeting Point Hoima On 8:26 PM 1 comment

Meeting Point Hoima started in 1991 where it was registered as a Community Based Organisation with the Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development on 4th April 2002.
In 2005 Meeting Point Hoima registered as a Non Governmental Organisation.
Since its inception Meeting Point Hoima has increased the number of people living with HIV/AIDS and orphans, who they support. Furthermore the number of activities, projects and acquistions of professional staff has grown since the organisation started.

1 comments:

“I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

Many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these trials and recovery stages, we conquered.

The good news is that this physician is available on:
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
+2349072733661

Post a Comment