Together we fight HIV/AIDS

What is Meeting Point Hoima?

Posted by Meeting Point Hoima On 5:37 PM 3 comments

Meeting Point Hoima is a Non Governmental Organisation (NGO), which offers care and support for people living with HIV/AIDS and affected families. This also includes orphaned children. Activities of Meeting Point Hoima cover the whole district.





The goal of the organisation is to contribute towards the care and support to people living with HIV/AIDS in Hoima District.

The objectives of the organization are:
  1. To provide social, spiritual and psychological support to people living with HIV/AIDS by keeping in contact with them in their places of board and provide then with all possible attention.
  2. To create awareness amongst the communities about HIV/AIDS infection with particular attention to women.
  3. To counsel all persons with HIV/AIDS and to extend such services to their homes, especially bed ridden pations.
  4. To support orphaned children of parrents who died as a result of HIV/AIDS infection, by providing them with education facilities and other essentials as may be required from time to time.
  5. To support HIV/AIDS persons by providing them with available essential needs as may be required at all time.
  6. To improve health standards amongst the needy communities other than HIV/AIDS persons through workshops and seminars
  7. To sensitize the communities, the danger of HIV/AIDS and the need to guar against it by practicing safer sex if they cannot abstain.

3 comments:

thx for the care to the vulnarable children

“I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

Many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these difficulties and recovery stages, we conquered.

The good news is that this physician is free on:
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
+2349072733661

Post a Comment