Together we fight HIV/AIDS

Become a volunteer

Posted by Meeting Point Hoima On 5:23 PM 2 comments

Do you want to get involved with our organisation and to get involved with people who really need help?

Meeting Point Hoima needs all the help it can get to support the children living with HIV/AIDS.
To become a volunteer on the organisation you just need to fit in the activity being implemented by Meeting Point Hoima.  You do not need much experience. The most important thing is that you like to work with children and that you are serious with your work. Meeting Point Hoima would be grateful if someone out there would like to work for the organisation as a volunteer.

If you want more information about how to become a volunteer please contact us:


Tel: +256362273063E-mail: meetingpointhoima@yahoo.com

2 comments:

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Meeting Point Hoima for the Support it has embarked with the public as far as Hoima is Concerned.

God Bless you.

“I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

Many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS sufferer with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

The good news is that this physician is available on:
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
+2349072733661

Post a Comment