Together we fight HIV/AIDS

The children of today are the future of tomorrow

Posted by Meeting Point Hoima On 5:37 PM 2 comments

The effects of the HIV/AIDS epidemic on children are huge. Every year hundreds of thousands of children are infected with HIV. According to UNAIDS estimates, there are now 2.1 million children suffering from HIV in the world.   
In Uganda about 150,000 children are living with HIV and 1.2 million children have been orphaned by Uganda's devastating epidemic. In fact, Uganda has the largest population of orphans per capita of any country in the world. It is very important to help these children, because many of them can not effort to get an education. They grow up without any support and they may become our biggest problem in the future; “The children of today are the future of tomorrow”, and as these children are more likely to become street children, the future looks dark.  
In Hoima District the number of children affected by HIV/AIDS is extremely high. Meeting Point Hoima is one of few organisations in Hoima District which supports these children, and of course Meeting Point Hoima needs all the help it can get. 

2 comments:

Lеadіng UK broker Hargreаvеѕ Lаnsdown receіvеԁ hundredѕ оf requests fοr information on thе best fгee dating ѕchools in
Nеw Yorκ or Parіs to buy the stock.
My аnalogy for theѕe mаrkets is that
futuгe сatаstrophes may be leѕѕ liquid anԁ more νolatile before World
War II.

Feel free to ѕurf to mу ωеb site .
.. http://hasslefreedatingtv.com/

“I read these posts and wished to share my experience using natural herbal medicine and a lifestyle change.

As an ICU nurse with an amazing 38years old career, I know what a medical miracle is. For no reason, I have never liked herbal medicines until I witnessed a confirmed HIV positive patient test result reversed to HIV negative after conducting more tests on him which all came back HIV negative.

Many experts who saw the test results gave different suggestions to their best understanding and why it was possible or impossible. But to me, it was nothing more than a medical miracle.

I scrutinized him and found out he has been cured with herbal medicine which a physician have prepared for him.

I also suffered from GENITAL HERPES back then which was the primary reason that has made me remain single and my biggest secret that has made me understand life in the best way I should.

Through this abovementioned person who had been cured of HIV, I contacted this physician who permanently cured me GENITAL HERPES with herbal medicine and also cured a PSORIASIS patient with herbal medicine through me, and in all these tribulations and recovery phases, we conquered.

The good message is that this doctor is free on:
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
+2349072733661

Post a Comment